Saturday, March 30, 2019

What's been happening?!

Wow, didn't realize I haven't posted anything in the past couple months. My Instagram is a bit more active, although I don't post content on a daily basis either. Feel free to follow me @carsnpurses if you want to see car content (yes, primarily it will be car and handbag focused).

February was a busy month. Lots of birthdays, and it was also vacation month! If you're wondering where I went, here's a hint: the tallest building in the world, with the fastest coaster in the world.

Yes. If you guessed Dubai, you are right!

I'll be sure to share more of my Dubai adventures in the next post as I'll have to sort though pictures that are worthy of being posted here. Stay tuned, and I promise it won't take another 2-3 months for it. It was a beautiful place indeed, and I can say it's almost like another version of Toronto: buildings everywhere, shopping everywhere, and everything is expensive.

End of March, which means....it's almost car season! WOO! The cars are coming out of hibernation! I have seen plenty of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, Mclarens...they're all coming out. However, this weekend is pretty gloomy and cold so I doubt there will be many out at this time. But at car dealerships and independent garages, you can slowly start to see the cars pile in to get ready for the summer season.

Speaking of summer season, there are a few events happening that are plenty to check out: drive for cancer, anti-bullying campaign, grass roots, sick rides for sick kids, amongst others. They're all spread out for the summer months so there's always something to do each week!

Which brings me to my ultimate driving machine. The Cayman S. What a beauty of a car to drive. I haven't had much of a chance to enjoy the car much as it was purchased right before winter, and basically stored away. It came out this week, and there was already an issue. I'll be sure to share my next post about my experience with Porsche.

I will keep this short, as I will work on the next post. Stay tuned for another hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.