Sunday, August 14, 2016

Day Off

I almost forgot what it's like to have a day off.

I stayed in bed for most of the day, because I just felt so exhausted. It felt good to not do anything except to sleep. I didn't feel productive at all with my life though, so that sucked. But at least I slept really well. 

I started watching The Mindy Project on Netflix. Now that show's addicting! It was suggested from a good girl friend of mine, plus when I saw a clip of the show, Mindy was wearing a classic Chanel piece. I had to watch it, for her and her handbag of course. Although she plays a doctor in the show, you don't have to be in the medical field to understand the show, because it's mostly a romantic comedy show which focuses on her (failed) love life. I find it similar to Ugly Betty, except from a medical perspective. Ugly Betty was an awesome show; it was sad to see it end but that too was also a very entertaining show.

Today was suppose to be the second annual Toronto Car Spotting meet at Erin Mills shopping centre, but that got cancelled because...I forgot why. It's now moved to next Sunday. That's ok though, I would've been way too tired to make it out. Unfortunately next week I'll have to miss it due to work. 

Starting tomorrow, I begin my marathon of working 13 straight days. I've never done this before, so keep me in your prayers that I don't break a leg by the end of this stretch. Hopefully I don't get sick either. *Fingers crossed*

Oh yes, I do have to share my purchase lately from Jodiday's closet. As you have probably read a while ago, I had used her to purchase consignment items from her. Authentic luxury items. I'll leave my next post to reviewing and revealing what I purchased.

Man, my leg kills. It feels like I've been doing leg day non-stop, that kind of burning feeling. But I haven't done leg day in a long time. This didn't start until yesterday while working halfway through a shift. I thought I slept kind of funny, but I didn't sleep on that side of my leg. So it didn't make sense. Then I realized, maybe it was the time I was helping to transfer someone. The hoyer lift wasn't working properly. 2 others and I had helped to transfer. I must've been in a funny position or something when I lifted. Never lifted with my back, but definitely used my leg muscles. Now my leg kills. It really feels like I pulled something because I can't walk properly. There is a non-stop aching feeling going down my leg, but primarily in the upper thigh part. Anyways I'll just keep an eye out for it and see what happens.

CNE is opening this Friday! Which I probably can't make it because of work. Gosh, work sucks.

Alright, time to go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.