Wednesday, December 06, 2017

LV Alma BB

Greetings again everyone! Just as I promised, this will be my latest shopping spree/reveal.

As said previously, I first saw this on Jodiday's Closet IG account and waited to see if it would be snatched up right away. Surprisingly it was still there. Aside from a small dent on the bottom of the bag, I didn't see anything else wrong with it. However, I was going to wait until after my exam to get it, but that sort of didn't happen.

I contacted Jodi to ask her about the bag and went in to see it in person. It was beautiful. Although I was still debating which version of the BB to get (blue/black, or damier ebene), the vernis was another option too. I already own the small coin purse in vernis, but mostly it is kept tucked away and never used.

After chatting and looking over the bag, I decided to get it. But that meant giving up something from my wardrobe that I didn't use often. I selected the Gucci Emily bag. I still remember when I first got it, that it was a spur of the moment (because I was looking into an alternative for the Chanel classic flap), and I bought it when I was still angry at someone. It was still tough to let go, but hopefully she will find a nice home.

Here are some pictures I took of her.

Here she is!


The key holder tag.

Still debating if I should leave it in there or not..

LV label, made in France.

Together with some pink things that I own.

A finale with my Charlotte Olympia kitty flats.

All the dimensions can be found via Louis Vuitton's website, as well as pricing. Let's just say that I saved about a grand when I went the consignment route. Considering the condition of the bag is pretty much in excellent condition, the price was a steal (and I didn't have to pay tax!). 

The colour is Rose Indian (i.e hot pink) in vernis leather. It does come with a shoulder strap that can be worn over the shoulder or cross body. There is one side pocket inside (for your phone...but I have tried fitting the iPhone 5 and it won't fit, so I doubt the 8 or X would fit inside), and then the big bag compartment that stores your wallet and all your other essentials. 

There are 4 feet at the bottom of the bag, which prevents the leather from touching the floor. 

I'm pretty happy with this purchase, as the size is great (you can fit quite a bit inside), and it is not super heavy like the Prada top handle in saffiano leather. This would be great for outings or a nice dinner/evening out. 

Hope you all enjoy this "reveal" and have a safe week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.