Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Versace Aevitas Pumps

Let's begin by saying these are my very first Versace anything. How did I come across this item? They were having a sale on their website so I decided to check out the items.

Originally I wanted some sort of boots. But they didn't have it in my size, so I kept scrolling. And then I saw these.

I think this is one of those YOLO moments. I've always had basic classy things, nothing too crazy. I figured this was the time to go a bit crazy. They're called the Aevitas pumps. In metallic pink. I went ahead and ordered it online from the Versace website. I can't remember how long it took for delivery but probably about a week and a half. 

Here are some pictures and reveals!


 





Now I am about 5'6 or so. With these pumps, it shot me up to about 5'9ish. 

My first time wearing them was on my birthday. They are pretty snug, but that's probably because they haven't been broken in so everything felt very tight. It was a bit tough to walk in, and I have to admit, I did get foot cramps in the beginning because of how stiff it is. I'm sure with more wear, it will be much better.

All in all, I don't have regrets getting these. They are pretty hideous and cool. Can't wait to wear them out more this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.