Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bag Charms

I don't know how many of you like hanging charms off your handbags. To me, I find it brings out each individual and their uniqueness, if that makes any sense.

With women/girls, we all like to make our own statement, whether it's through fashion or what cars we drive or what shoes we wear. Bag charms are like a bag's statement, so to speak. There are tons and tons of various charms out there, with some do-it-yourself.

Of course there are some handbags that look better without charms hanging off of it. I think for a nice chic day out (whatever that means?), having bag charms makes it a fun statement. Going to a formal dinner night out however, I would just leave the bag as is. The more plain the better. For example, I wouldn't want to hang these charms off of my Chanel WOC when I go out for a formal night. I would leave the WOC as is, as it's already a classic piece.

Which brings me to....my new purchase.

I have seen some girls wearing the Laduree Paris bag charms and thought they looked pretty cute. I have one, given to me as a gift a while ago, but figured I wanted another one to add to my bigger bags. So I tried to see where I could get it.

Boutique Marron sells Laduree products, and is located in Japan. I decided to get the purple macaroon bag charm. I ordered it April 1, and it was then sent out on the 2nd. It arrived on April 11. I guess for international shipping, that's not too bad at all. They also include a feedback form, which if you fill it out online, they will give back a $5 store credit. Overall, first time experience with them was very good. No problems with the international shipping.

You can also order it off of Laduree's main website but the pricing is in Euros.

Anyways, here are some pictures I snapped.

The purple box it came in.
.
.
.
.
Oooooo....
.
.
.
.
Comes with a card with the "warning, this is not for small children" instructions, along with what material it's made out of.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaa! She's so purple.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Against the blue Prada in the back.
.
.
.
.
Up close!
.
.
.
.
Which is better, black or purple? I like the purple. Probably because I bought it myself. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.