Thursday, April 20, 2017

Another Chanel

I have gone down a very, very, very dark path.


And I'm honestly SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Over 2 years later, and I finally found her. Albeit it was via the consignment route, but this is such a rare colour that I couldn't help it.

I would've gone the traditional black classic flap bag, but I wear dark clothing all the time. My wardrobe is pretty much like a funeral closet. I have a few bright coloured clothes but I never really wear them because it makes me look fat.

So of course I need bright accessories. And here she is. She has been found. More pictures will be released once I get my hands on her, but otherwise this has been a long journey. You may have read a couple years ago how I was trying to hunt one down and a douchebag got in my way and ruined my goals. Anyways, he can go kiss my ass.

Stay tuned for a full reveal my lovelies! AHHHH CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.